, Acceleration Guru, TEDx Speaker, talks about the role of an acceleration program for a startup, about mentorship and startup support:
- What is an accelerator and what is the main goal of an accelerator?
- What should a startup expect from startup accelerators and what do the founders have to do themselves?
- At which stage can a startup address to an accelerator?
- Is it a good idea for a startup to go to several startup accelerators in a row, one after another?
- How much time is a startup expected to invest into acceleration program?
- Should a startup be afraid of an accelerator taking up control over the project?
- Is there any guarantee of the results after an acceleration program?
- Top startup accelerators in the world and in major regions.
Find more details and insights from the video here